Angela and I

Angela and I

Friday, May 23, 2014

Progress.

8 months ago I would have never taken an entire day to just let my body rest for the sake of resting.

8 months ago I would have never committed a whole day to finishing books and perfecting an accent by reading to myself out loud for an hour straight.

8 months ago I would have never taken a 2 hour nap in the middle of the day and woken up smiling.

8 months ago I would have never ordered a margarita with dinner.

8 months ago I would have never ordered a second margarita.

8 months ago I would have never laughed so loud or so long because the chatter in my brain was making everything incredibly unfunny.

8 months ago I hated myself.


I like myself a whole lot more now.
And that, my friends, is progress.

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment