Angela and I

Angela and I

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Overflow...

A video for your sunny Sunday!! 


These past few days have been amazing and so full of joy that my cup is positively overflowing with it. My brain is still buzzing from the Rose Ball last night...I'm seriously on cloud nine.  For those of you who were there, thank you so much for the support.  Singing "The Fields of Athenry", playing Angela, and hearing the entire room join me in the final chorus is a moment I will never forget, as long as I live. I will definitely do a post about the entire night in the next few days!  But for now, I'm still too overwhelmed and happy.  I'm smiling like a loon! 


In other exciting news, I can finally announce that I will be returning to St. Petersburg to perform in FreeFall Theatre's production of "The Burnt Part Boys"!!  I'll be playing Frances, that little urchin pictured above, and I probably couldn't be more excited if I tried.  Seriously, dream come true.  FreeFall is where I was in "Spring Awakening" last year, and I can't wait to get back and be part of the St. Pete family again.  



To the 2014 KY Roses, you ladies rock my socks off.  Especially Claire, the official Kentucky Rose!  You're gonna absolutely kill it in Ireland this summer.  My heart is bursting with love for Beth, Sarah, Jessica, and Marcus -  Y'all are my family (I seriously told people who asked if my family was there "Yea in the back, see those two girls and also the only two black people here?  That's my fam.") 

No comments:

Post a Comment