Angela and I

Angela and I

Monday, March 31, 2014

March Madness


I promised myself on the last day of February, before I whispered "Lapin, lapin" at midnight, that March was going to be an awesome month.  I never have and never will be a huge fan of February.  It always kinda sucks.  So really, no matter what, I knew March was going to be better. True, it had it's lows.  My brain decided it would be fun to not let me sleep through the night once (4:30 am has become my witching hour. Every...single...night...awesome).  I had to go pick up my Mom from Northern Kentucky in the wee hours after she got in a horrible car wreck (she's fine, but the car is not). I'm still slogging my way through recovery and attempting to find total self acceptance.  But honestly, this month has been pretty great.  I feel like so much good happened that the bad is just a tiny blip on my radar. Now that the month is coming to a close, I can only imagine how epic April will be...


This month I was a Kentucky Rose with six other amazing young women.  I have loved getting to know them...they are all awesome people who I have no doubt will go far in life!



This month I got to celebrate!!

Not only was it the month of St. Patrick's day fun, but I also celebrated my Mom's birthday, the first day of Spring, and booking an awesome role!




This month I crafted...


...did lots of reading...


...explored...



...sang...


...and was reminded every moment how much music heals my soul and makes me happier than I can imagine.  

This month I had the night of my life at the KY Rose of Tralee Ball...



...and screamed with delight when I learned of the next role I will be playing!!


Here's to an awesome April. Angela and I are planning on having a pretty great one.  Don't forget to LAPIN LAPIN!  
<33


No comments:

Post a Comment